Welcome to The Sleepless Beauty, a lifestyle blog about everything. I started this blog so I could have an outlet for all of the thoughts that usually come to mind when I attempt to go to sleep. Suffering from anxiety and insomnia, it’s helpful for me to have a place to organize all of my thoughts. Hopefully, you’ll enjoy what I share here with you!
- I’m Stacy.
- I’m 33 years old.
- Live in Little Falls, NJ.
- Randolph, NJ is my hometown.
- Live with Andy, fiancé.
- Said yes on 5.7.18.
- Getting hitched on 10.12.19.
- Leo (turtle), Rick O’Shea (kitty) and Molly (doggo, who lives in Randolph with mom).
- Montclair State University, the family home away from home.
Throughout my career, I’ve worked in a few different fields:
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Aesthetics (skin care/cosmetics)
- Child care/teaching
- Higher education
I’ve also received some great educations specializing in each of these fields:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication Studies w/ a focus in PR from Montclair State
- Master’s Degree in Public and Organizational Relations from Montclair State
- Professionally trained and certified aesthetician from Artistic Academy
- Teaching certificate to teach Elementary School (grades K-5) in NJ
- Craft beer and wine.
- Sports: Jets and Yankees (Knicks and Devils, too).
- Holiday enthusiast.
- Proud auntie to many.
- Yoga and spin.
That’s enough about me! Thanks again for stopping by The Sleepless Beauty!